Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh, yeah, I need to exercise

Went bowling tonight with my boyfriend and his family. It was a lot of fun, but halfway through the first game, I started hurting -- bad enough to throw me off for the rest of the night. Not in my wrist or my arm...in my hip. No amount of stretching helped it. I had trouble getting up the stairs when I got home. And now I'm hobbling like an old lady. I know it's nearing that time of the month, but this is ridiculous.

The good thing is, my boyfriend bowled horribly. He wants a rematch. So maybe we'll do this more often. And of course I'll do other exercises, as well. I am not about to take this old lady hip thing lying down!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yoga stretches!!! My best friend has hip issues & the basic yoga stretches are really helping her.

This is Flutterbyflyby3 btw