Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aleve experiment

So I've faithfully taken the Aleve every 12 hours for the past two weeks. I'm supposed to start...any day now, really. (I had a period last week, but this week's the real thing.) So far, so good, I guess -- I've had to take the heating pad to work for the past two days, but I've not had to take a pill. However, I'm not declaring it a success until I see how the period itself goes. I'll let you know how that works out.

The pain is weird this time. When I was younger, I did something incredibly stupid, particularly for someone as uncoordinated as myself: I did a high-kick while wearing roller skates. Fell straight on my tailbone. I didn't break it, but I bruised the snot out of it. That's what my back feels like right now. And about where the pain is, too. Seems such an odd place to cramp, but I never said I was normal.

I've also been really nauseated. (Don't give me that look. If I were pregnant, I'd know.) All I've eaten for the past few days is cottage cheese and toast. Food just doesn't sound good. I know that's somehow tied to the endo, but couldn't begin to explain it.

No comments: