Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not-so-painful pants

Don't get me wrong -- there's been pain. But compared to what I've been dealing with, not that much. Three days into month two (for once, I started kinda-sorta on time), so I'm guessing I've had all the major pain I'm going to with this period.

Pain: Nearly constant Ponstel/Lyrica on days one and two. (And heating pad, of course.) Today, a Ponstel, no heating pad. (Also no Lyrica, though I wanted to take one for the mellowing effects. Bad, bad day at work.)

Flow: Oddly light. (And chunky. Ew.)

Other symptoms: Bloating, fair to medium. (Fair being the water retention portion, medium the preggo-belly swelling.) Bad zits last week, nothing this week. (Probly tempting fate here.) Moodiness...well, work angst notwithstanding, I've not been that bad.

Overall, this has not been a bad month. I wonder if that means next month will be okay as well, or if all hell will break loose.

No comments: