Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bumpy roads suck

Got the lump drained today. It's still extremely sore, though Dr. tells me it will feel better tomorrow. I believe him...I just wish tomorrow would hurry up. It feels like my breast has been slammed in a door. While the lump is gone, I'm still swollen enough that I have to keep that bra strap loosened a bit. Drove home trying to discreetly hold my breast. Then gave up on discretion. Now I'm thinking I will lay down for a while, maybe see if an ice pack will make it feel better.

I know that, when I finally grace my mother with a grandchild, she would like for it to be a girl. So she can dress the baby in cute clothes. I'm thinking it might be more humane to have a boy...the genetic yuckness I have to pass down to a boy won't show up until he's in his 50s.

EDIT: Ice does not make it feel better. Ice makes it feel worse. Maybe Advil will help.

No comments: