Saturday, April 19, 2008

Life thief

Today is a prime example of why I want to get the endo under control. It's a red-letter day for me -- my new couch, the first piece of real furniture I've ever purchased and something I've been saving for nearly a decade to buy -- is being delivered. It's an absolutely gorgeous day, which in this part of the country is a rare event, indeed. This afternoon, my mother and I are supposed to go to a bead show (though I have no money to buy anything, she will most likely buy beads so I can make her something, which is just as fun). And I'm unsure if I will be able to do anything but lay on my new couch in the fetal position, attempting Lamaze breathing and wishing the weekend were over.

Every month, I go through this. Have to plan around it. This disorder is stealing my life.

No comments: