Thursday, April 24, 2008

New back pain

Still bruised, though almost back to normal. I can't tell if any of the lump remains, because I've been reluctant to touch it -- both because I'm sure it will hurt and because I seem to recall a nurse once telling me that if I touch it too much after the aspiration, it will come back. The logic seems to be a bit off on that one, but I am not about to try to prove her wrong.

Now that we've got that out of the way...some actual endo news. Today, in the middle of a 2.5-hour meeting (inhumane), my back started aching terribly. I was convinced my period had restarted itself...and of course I was not wearing black pants. Happily, I was wrong -- all pain, no blood. As far as I can figure, it was from all that inactivity. So I'm going to make a point of moving around once an hour or so. Just shifting position or stretching is not enough.

And one of these days, I'll get back into yoga. Current excuse: I have two couches in my living room, which leaves no room for savasana.

No comments: