Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Am I being punished?

Started my period today -- a week early. And I'm currently slogging through my third cold of the year. A friend of mine says I've been pushing myself too hard, and that's why all of this has been happening. Maybe he's right. But I don't know what I'm going to do about it.

This month I was going to test-drive the "proper" way to take Aleve -- starting it a week before the period, and taking it continually until the normal cramping period has passed. Well, I didn't get a chance to take it before (I actually went out today and bought Aleve with the intent of starting the premedication today). But because of my cold, I have been taking Advil pretty steadily for the past 24 hours. So I'm going to take my first Aleve in about 10 minutes and see if I can play catch-up.

I sure hope it works. I'm miserable enough just with this cold.

No comments: